The Shortlisted is a UK entertainment & music magazine founded by an Italian writer in 2015.
It publishes two main types of content:
1) Unique features about life, love, rants, culture, arts, work, career, travel, cartoons, Take That, music, ice-cream, capitalism, boybands, rats and sneakers you can’t stop reading.
2) Exclusive interviews with either very entertaining or very depressing introductions with people like:
– Andrea Bocelli
– Paul Young
– Giorgio Armani
– Dame Vivienne Westwood in defence of Julian Assange
– Prince’s director of 20 years Morris Hayes
– David Bowie’s pupil Ozark Henry
– Katrina and the Waves of Walking on Sunshine
– Lina Wertmüller
– The Sex Pistols
– Amy Macdonald
– The Jam
– The Prodigy
– Jah Wobble
– The Brand New Heavies
– Basil Brush
– The Zombies
– and counting…
Want to stay updated with what’s published?
Join the mailing list to receive the latest articles and interviews grouped in no more than one newsletter per month, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
If you’re nice and sell something cool, you can also consider advertising with us.
To share your ideas, suggestions, complaints and threats, or to send a letter to the editor, contact us.