● About The Shortlisted Magazine
· We independently publish and license to third-party publications dozens of high-quality interviews with prominent personalities of music, cinema, literature, culture and activism like George Orwell’s son, Back to the Future creator Bob Gale, Giorgio Armani, Monica Bellucci, Andrea Bocelli, Moby, The Sex Pistols, Spandau Ballet, Mr Bean star Rowan Atkinson, Ronan Keating, the late Dame Vivienne Westwood in defence of Julian Assange and many many others. Visit the non-exhaustive list of our celebrity interviews.
· We are an approved Google News publisher.
· We are one of the best websites in our category according to the prestigious ranking sites FeedSpot and Detailed.
· We have amassed 35,000+ followers across seven social media platforms.
· The celebrities we interview share our articles on their official channels and websites, and our celebrity interviews get thousands of shares and comments on social media.
· The website’s domain authority and page authority are DA 56 and PA 41, while the domain rating is DR 31
● Sponsorships, Partnerships, Display Advertising options and Backlink placements
· We provide several formats of display advertising such as banners and direct links.
· We provide backlink placements and link insertion.
· We are open to your sponsorships, partnerships and advertising ideas.
● Licensing, Syndicating and Licensing our content
· Our celebrity interviews have already been reprinted in books and magazines in Australia, Austria, France, Germany, Latvia and Slovenia.
· More about how to reprint our content here.
● Sponsor Disclaimer
· Please consider that we do not campaign for or take part in any political, environmental, gender-based and social movement or debate. The only campaign we publicly support is the press freedom and human rights movement to free WikiLeak’s publisher Julian Assange.
We also don’t publish adverts, images or information about Coronavirus-related products or services.
We reserve the right to refuse any advert or message we deem inappropriate or disturbing.
Any other queries? Please visit the contact page.